Sewer Line Repair
Aside from drain repair and cleansing, LA Metro Plumbers offers sewer line repair, sewer line replacement, and sewer line installation. These important services correct a number of problems, including:
- Broken, cracked, offset, or collapsed piping – pipes damaged from shifting soil, frozen ground, settling, etc.
- Blockage – as with in-home drains, grease buildup or a foreign object is restricting or prohibiting proper flow and/or cleaning of the line.
- Corrosion – over time, the pipe has deteriorated and/or broken, causing collapses in the line and restricting flow of water.
- Bellied pipe – a section of the pipe has sunk due to ground or soil conditions, creating a valley that collects paper and waste, backing up the flow.
- Leaking joints – this occurs when the seals between pipes have broken, allowing water to escape into the area surrounding the pipe.
- Root in sewer line – Normal cleaning is not possible due to damage or blockage caused by tree or shrub roots
- Off-grade pipe – Deterioration or corrosion has occurred in existing pipes that are made of substandard quality materials.
LA Metro Plumbers’ technicians and plumbers are fully trained and experienced in the use of state-of-the-art equipment and technologies to solve your plumbing and drain problems, including sewer line repair and replacement.
Traditional Repair Method
It is common to use “open cut” or “trench” methods to gain access to the area surrounding damaged portions of piping when implementing a sewer line repair.A backhoe is often used to open and refill the work area.
Trenchless Repair Methods
LA Metro Plumbers also offers sewer line replacement that won’t destroy your yard, ruin your driveway, or devastate your parking lot. LA Metro Plumbers’ trenchless repair services cause less damage than traditional repair methods. Trenchless repair is a unique and efficient method to repair damaged lines with minimal harm to the environment.
LA Metro Plumbers know exactly what to do when the pressure leads to a pipe burst. First, we make small access holes where the damaged pipe starts and ends. Using your broken sewer line as a guide, our hydraulic machine pulls full-sized replacement pipe through the old path and breaks up the damaged pipe at the same time. The new pipe will be highly resistant to leaks and root intrusion, with a long-life expectancy.
Relining is the process we use to repair damaged sewer pipes by creating a “pipe within a pipe” to restore function and flow. Epoxy relining materials mold to the inside of the existing pipe to create a smooth new inner wall, like the lining found in food cans.
Oftentimes, pipe relining can be performed through a building’s clean-out access and won’t require much digging. Root damage, seal cracks, and holes are often repaired using pipe relining in roof drain pipes, storm lines, and under concrete. The relined pipe is seamless and durable, and all materials used in the relining process are non-hazardous.
Schedule a Service Today!
Call us: (818) 395-7506 Or fill out the form below:
Your call will be answered by a trained customer service representative who will handle your request quickly and schedule service at your convenience.