We are professionals when it comes to solving all types of drain and sewer line problems:
- All kitchen drains eventually clog and require service. As greases, soaps, fats, and detergents build up on the inner walls of the pipes, they cause blockage and thus slow down the flow. An LA Metro Plumbers service technician who specializes in kitchen plumbing jobs will use a sink machine to cut through the clog and remove all debris that is blocking the water from draining properly.
- Shower and tub drains also face unique challenges. The buildup of hair and soap in the trap and drainpipe are the most typical causes for clogging. A service technician skilled in shower repair techniques will use a tub and shower drain cleaning machines to clear out the clog and get your drain moving like new.
- Bathroom sink drains may also become clogged with hair, toothpaste, soap and grime. Among the many bathroom plumbing solutions offered by LA Metro Plumbers, one of the most frequent issues we resolve is cleaning bathroom sink drains.
- We all have our own household traditions when it comes to toilet paper usage, and sometimes guests can carry over habits that can cause a clog in the toilet drain. Also, if you have a toddler running around the house, you might discover that one of his favorite plastic toys went missing sometime after his latest trip to the potty. LA Metro Plumbers can solve the problem with a machine that feeds a spinning cable into the toilet drain. The cable uses special spring-loaded blades on the tip that will cut through any obstruction while hugging the inside wall of the pipe. This allows our technician to thoroughly cleanse the drain and to restore full drainage and powerful flushing.
- Floor drains are commonly found in basements, laundry rooms and garages. They may also be found on patios, driveways, and older bathrooms. These drains are set up with a trap that should ideally be filled with water to prevent odors and sewer gas from escaping. It is recommended that you test your drains occasionally to make sure they are aren’t clogged and are ready to carry away water and prevent flooding. Dirt, debris, and other elements can clog floor drains but LA Metro Plumbers can open them quickly to restore good drainage.
- Downspout drains help to channel water from roof gutters away from your home. It is not uncommon to find that the downspouts, which are often connected to the city’s storm sewer system via underground pipes, are backed up with leaves and other roughage. LA Metro Plumbers provides quality plumbing services that clean downspouts and their connecting pipes to prevent flooding and restore proper drainage for your home.
Schedule a Service Today!Call us: (818) 395-7506 Or fill out the form below: Your call will be answered by a trained customer service representative who will handle your request quickly and schedule service at your convenience.
LA Metro Plumbing
Trusted and recommended since 2000, LA Metro Plumbing is the premier provider of plumbing and drain cleaning services in Los Angeles, CA. Homeowners and businesses depend on LA Metro Plumbing 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.