Sewer LineOur full service commercial plumbers at LA Metro Plumbing repair or replace sewer pipes to correct a number of problems. Commercial building have the responsibility of maintaining the sewer lines connecting their premises to the city’s sewer main. In general, this means the lines that connect at the curb or sidewalk. If drain and sewer pipes are left in disrepair, it could cause an environmental hazard via flooding and groundwater contamination. LA Metro Plumbing offers sewer line repair, sewer line replacement, and sewer line installation to correct a number of problems commonly associated with sewer lines, including:
- Broken, cracked, offset or collapsed pipes - Sometimes settling, cold temperatures, shifting of soil, and other natural occurrences cause such damages.
- Blockage - The presence of a foreign object or buildup of grease sometimes restrict or block the flow and/or cleaning of a sewer line.
- Corrosion - the sewer pipe has deteriorated and/or broken, causing sections of the pipe to collapse and restrict flow.
- Leaking joints - When seals between pipes are broken, water escapes into the areas surrounding the pipe.
- Bellied pipe - If ground and soil conditions alter in a way that causes the sewer pipe to sink, it creates a valley prone to collecting paper and waste.
- Roots in sewer line- Tree or shrub roots often seek out water sources, which means they find their way through or into sewer pipes, causing damage.
- Off-grade pipe - Existing pipes may have been substandard or made of outdated material that may have deteriorated or corroded.
- Sewer laterals
- Under slabs and floors
- Water mains
- Irrigation lines
- In tight spaces
- Manhole to manhole
- Under roadways, driveways, and parking lots
- Historical sites and locations where preservation is required
- Where trenches are too dangerous
- Minimal damage to property
- No risk of damage to nearby existing pipes
- Reduced downtime during repairs
- Lengthy life-expectancy
- Non-hazardous materials will not harm the environment
- Relined pipe cannot be penetrated by tree roots
- Guaranteed materials and workmanship
Schedule a Service Today!Call us: (818) 395-7506 Or fill out the form below: Your call will be answered by a trained customer service representative who will handle your request quickly and schedule service at your convenience.
LA Metro Plumbing
Trusted and recommended since 2000, LA Metro Plumbing is the premier provider of plumbing and drain cleaning services in Los Angeles, CA. Homeowners and businesses depend on LA Metro Plumbing 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.