Expert technicians from LA Metro Plumbing can solve all types of commercial, industrial, and municipal sewer and drain problems. We have yet to come across a problem we couldn’t handle!
We are proud to offer 24-7 emergency services, because plumbing doesn’t wait until it’s most convenient for anyone to have a problem.
For the most part, commercial sewer drain problems are the result of a buildup of grease and food particles. There are many foreign objects such as paper towels, mop strings, utensils, straws, toys, and feminine hygiene products that can also cause blockages in a floor drain, sink drain, toilet, or sewer pipe.
LA Metro Plumbing experts offer these drain services:
- Sink and toilet drains
- Shower drains and floor drains
- Sewer drain cleaning and high pressure water jetting
- Video camera line inspections
- Sewer drain pipe repair and replacement
- Storm drain cleaning and repair
- Catch basin and lateral line cleaning
- Lift station cleaning and repairs
- Customized maintenance programs
- Drain cleaning products and automated systems
Drain & Sewer Line Repairs
LA Metro Plumbing does cleans more than just drains. We have the commercial plumbing expertise and equipment needed for drain and sewer line repair and replacement. Our drain line repair and sewer line replacement services will correct a number of problems, including:
- Broken, cracked, offset or collapsed pipes
- Corroded pipes
- Leaking joints
- Bellied pipes
- Roots in sewer pipes
- Off-grade pipes
We utilize the latest technology available for trenchless sewer line replacement, which saves you a lot in time and costly operations. We can diagnose and propose alternative solutions that address both your business operation and your budget concerns.
Typical sewer line repairs are performed using the “open cut” or “trench” method to gain access to the area surrounding the damaged portion of the pipe. A backhoe may be used to open and refill the work area.
Trenchless sewer line repairs affect less damage than traditional sewer line repair techniques. This type of repair uses only small access holes to complete the repair. Trenchless methods allow for minimal damage parking lots, sidewalks, and landscaping, and less headaches for our clients.
- Pipe Bursting – Using your broken sewer pipe as a guide, our hydraulic pipe bursting machine pulls full-sized replacement pipe through the old path and breaks up the damaged pipe at the same time.
- Pipe Relining – Relining is the process of repairing damaged sewer pipes by creating a “pipe within a pipe” to restore 100% function and flow. Epoxy relining materials mold to the inside of the existing pipe to create a smooth and tough new inner wall.
Schedule a Service Today!
Call us: (818) 395-7506 Or fill out the form below:
Your call will be answered by a trained customer service representative who will handle your request quickly and schedule service at your convenience.